Wednesday 3 August 2011

Welcome to Pansyland


I completed the Ultimate Blog Challenge which was to post every day during July. I blog daily on my main Perking the Pansies site anyway so it wasn't much of a challenge to be honest. Well done to everyone who participated. A pat on the back from Jack to one and all. I came across a couple of interesting sites and may have picked up a few extra pansy fans along the way. It's difficult to be certain about numbers as my posts on Amy Winehouse and Gay Marriage sent my hits through the roof - 4,500 for these two posts alone. The Amy Winehouse piece was so successful that I'm thinking of concentrating on obituaries from now on and will be scouring the pages of the London Times for the recently deceased. The posts also attracted some great comments. However, there was one that I didn't publish. Some sicko wrote something truly vile about Ms Winehouse. I trashed it. I can do that. It's my site. Hopefully one or two of these  pansy novices liked what they read and will come back for more. Not the sicko, though. He's not welcome in Pansyland.

2 comments:

Jay Artale (aka Roving Jay) said...

Very Well Done. I signed up but failed miserably! Is there a last place rosette being awarded?

Jack Scott said...

No, they wouldn't be that unkind. Besides it was all PR for the sponsors anyway. now I get oodles of emails about how to 'grow' my business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...